- Quick change face shield system
- The Visor is 2mm thick, thus providing excellent protection in the event an accident
- Scratch resistant polycarbonate visor
- Aerodynamics are equally important as it helps the helmet to cut through winds easily
- Visor locking via a latch in the closed position. It allows secure locking of the visor even at high speed.
- Chinstrap with micrometric quick release buckle. Easy tightening with one-hand release
- Anti -bacterial and anti -odor inner lining. Because interiors significantly affect a helmet’s comfort
- One of the biggest factors in a helmet’s performance and comfort levels are its weight
- The long and wide visor covers and protects the face to below the level of the chin
- Air intakes are made with low profile to just allow the right amount of air without the nose associated tob b bigger air intakes
- No tool necessary to assemble or disassemble the visor
- Constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- Meeting and exceeding the indian helmet safety standard
- Cable lock mechanism in open face helmets secure your helmet while you are away . Provided you use a good quality cable lock
Fully detachable and washable comfort iner.
Back to Open Face Helmets