Steelbird helmets are made up of highly protective components that comprise of:
- High Impact ABS Material Shell to prevent perforation of the helmet by a sharp edged object that might otherwise rupture the shell.
- Multi layer EPS to prevent the inner lining from getting damaged during an erosive contact with any kind of hard surface.
- Micro-Metric Buckle with metal locking to ensure extra safety.
- Neck Protector for neck safety against penetrating injuries.
- Steelbird’s visor ensures optimal vision and protects your precious eyes. Keep your helmet visor in good condition. If your visor is scratched or undeniable, replace it with a new one. Impaired visibility may cause accidents.
- For maximum head protection, use only a helmet that fits snugly all around your head, and fasten the chinstrap securely under your chin.
- After your helmet has protected you from ONE impact, you must get a new one.